Monday, December 27, 2004

Forget about us.....

I found this on a site.....contributed by jspencer1987

I've told you how I felt today and now there is nothing I can do,
Because you know everything but I don't know anything about you,
Just that I love the way you look and I love the way you move,
I love the was you smell and the way you felt, gentle and smooth,
Sometimes I wish I could forget about you,
The way you make me feel and dream about you,
And that's all I do dream, dream of the day when me and you can be together,

And we can fly like a feather,
A feather in the wind dancing,
Freely moving in all directions,
But we won't be because the only effect I have on you is an affection.
A disease that won't go away.

So maybe I will give you the vaccine so i can do what have wanted for so long and leave and never come back Would you like that?
No more of me?
Would you care?
Would you notice?
You say that you would but some times I feel like don't want me around
You treat people you don't like better than me so what does that make me?
Scum just dirt on the bottom of your shoes that you can simply scrape off and forget about?
In that case maybe you should just scrap me off and forget about me I am nothing but dirt to you anyways.
So cast me aside and forget about me.... forget about us

No comments: