Monday, December 27, 2004

Once you fooled me - Shame on you.....twice you fooled me - Shame on me....

Hi...this ones written by me with stacey....staces in bold....comments welcome


Memories condescending....
Why do you bother with your pretending
Strip the mask off....kill the dream...
I gave you a chance to redeem

I put my trust in you....
All my hard work you did undo
I scream so loud, my ears go deaf...
And not a single rational thought is left.

Its an uphill stuggle...blood sweat and tears...
You have become everything that embodies my fears
It was easier to say hello than to say goodbye...
Why did you come back and make me wish to die?

Its you that i blame in this deal...
My wounds and torture i can no longer conceal
Once you fooled me - Shame on you.....twice you fooled me - Shame on me....
how did you manage to lead me so blindly
I gave you the knife and you obliged kindly...

Every word you uttered was a stab in my vulnerable heart
To meet was my wish but you always wanted to part..
Separate paths were taken, yet still you cause untold hurt.
I treated you with dignity yet you treated me like dirt...

So with all the hate in my heart I bid thee adieu..
Never will I trust you and never should you...

Copyright © Mangs ... [2004-12-10 11:03:21]

No comments: